I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Labour Welfare Commissionerate of Labour

How do I claim benefits as Registered Member under Building and other Constructions Workers Act

In order to claim all the benefits the construction worker must register him/her self under the Assam Building & Other Construction Workers' Welfare Board by submitting the registration form to the nearby Labour Offices. For more information contact us


Click here to download the claim forms.

How do i